Australian Chauffeurs Group Pty Ltd
Booking Terms and Conditions
All accepted bookings are subject to the terms and conditions explained below. By making a booking with us, you are accepting the following terms and conditions apply:
In this agreement the following definitions apply unless the context requires otherwise:
‘ACG’ shall mean Australian Chauffeurs Group Pty Ltd.
‘Balance’ shall mean the amount due under the terms of this agreement, less any deposits paid.
‘Booking’ shall mean a period for which the hirer has committed to hire and the full amount of the hire has been paid.
‘Chauffeur’ shall mean the driver of the vehicle.
‘Deposit’ shall mean the amount due under the terms of this agreement to secure a reservation.
‘Employee’ shall have the meaning of any employee of ACG, including a driver or chauffeur employed by ACG or agency contracted to ACG.
‘Hire Charge’ shall mean the amount due at any time under the terms of this agreement.
‘Hire’ shall mean the period for which the vehicle has been hired or reserved for
‘Hirer’ shall be deemed to be the person who has signed the hire agreement and or the person responsible for the payment of the hire.
‘Party’ shall have the meaning person or persons accompanying the hirer as his or her guest or invitees.
‘Reservation’ shall be deemed to mean a hire where a deposit has been paid to hold the date, but the full amount has not been paid.
‘Vehicle’ shall mean any car or limousines supplied by ACG to the Hirer.
“Service User”, “You”, “Yours”, “Traveler”, “Passenger” means a person who has signed up and is registered with the Australian Chauffeurs Group Pty Ltd. for the use of the Service.
“Driver” means the person who is registered with the Australian Chauffeurs Group Pty Ltd as Driver for the purpose of providing transportation services to the Service Users. The Driver is not an employee of Australian Chauffeurs Group Pty Ltd. and is an independent entity.
“Vehicle” means a vehicle that is owned and appropriately licensed for use by a Driver to provide the Travel to the Service User.
“Hire Car” means a Vehicle that does not have a regulated fare meter installed.
“Service” means the use of the Company website and its web based application, accessed online or via mobile devices, to secure collection, travel and set down at a given destination nominated by the Service User to a Driver and vehicle dispatched by the Application
“Application (web based application)” is the software, delivery platform, and network, owned and operated by Australian Chauffeurs Group Pty Ltd. for the dispatch of the ground transportation services to the Service User.
Prices provided are valid exclusively at the occurrence of the quotation and are subject to availability in subsequent bookings. Prices quoted are all inclusive of GST.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Australian Chauffeurs Group Service User obligations and Behavior stipulated in this Code of Conduct
- The Service User shall obey all rules and regulations related to travelling in a commercial vehicle at all times, regardless of any other mitigating circumstances, using the Australian Chauffeurs Group website based Application
- Australian Chauffeurs Group Service Users will ensure that they behave civilly while travelling to ensure their own safety, security and comfort are not compromised such that the Drivers can provide the best possible service to the Service User.
- Australian Chauffeurs Group holds to a strong non-discrimination policy. The Service User shall not behave abusively or confrontationally with Drivers based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or any other characteristics that are protected by law.
- Australian Chauffeurs Group has zero tolerance for bullying, harassment, discrimination and inappropriate conduct while travelling in a Australian Chauffeurs Group facilitated vehicle. You must treat the Driver with dignity and respect.
- If the Service User notices any criminal conduct or corrupt conduct by Drivers, he / she have an obligation to notify the law enforcement authorities immediately and advise Australian Chauffeurs Group subsequently.
- The Service User may direct the Driver to the desired destination, contrary to a route suggested by the Driver as the most optimum, as long as the Service User accepts any additional charges at the end of travel.
- The Service User must be friendly, polite and courteous to the Driver. No violent behavior will be tolerated.
- The Service User may call police or other security authorities in the event of violence or serious altercations and advise Australian Chauffeurs Group subsequently. We will instigate immediate action and co-operate with all regulatory and security authorities.
- Drivers will carry appropriate vehicle insurance certification with them while providing services to the Service User. It is the responsibility of the Service User to resolve any accident related issues with the Drivers. Australian Chauffeurs Group has no obligation to resolve or be liable for any ensuing costs under any circumstances.
- Service User will be liable to pay the Vehicle Driver / Owner, any charges that may arise due to misbehavior or willful damage caused directly or indirectly by the Service User during a Travel. Some examples are vomiting in the Vehicle, causing internal and external damages to the Vehicle, or abusing the seats, graffiti painting and the like. If the Service User does not make these payments demanded by the Vehicle Driver, Australian Chauffeurs Group will deduct such payments from the Service User credit card and pay the Driver. In the event that the Service User causes damage to the Vehicle, a minimum charge of AUD 300.00 will be charged to the Service User’s credit card as minimum compensation to the Driver. The Maximum charge shall be the actual expense and cost incurred by the Driver, including but not limited to the repair and make good costs, loss of revenue and other costs.
- The Service User is required to comply with request made by a law enforcement authority while using Australian Chauffeurs Group facilitated travels in the event of any issues.
- Australian Chauffeurs Group does not require any tipping. The Service User may issue tips to the Drivers at their own discretion, but this matter does not involve Australian Chauffeurs Group.
- Service Users shall not smoke in the Service Vehicle at any time to ensure clean environment for the Drivers and the Service Users. A minimum charge of AUD 200.00 will be deducted from Service User’s credit card to compensate the driver to make good of the interior suitable for other users.
- Service Users shall not use the Australian Chauffeurs Group facilitated Vehicle to transport any illegal substances, arms or other prohibited items at any time.
- The Service Users shall not transport alcohol or consume alcohol in the Australian Chauffeurs Group facilitated cars.
- It is your responsibility to wear a seat belt for your own safety and be compliant with the law.
- Service Users are responsible for guests traveling with them. It is the responsibility of the Service User to ensure that anyone travelling with them adheres to this Code of Conduct. Any misconducts or willful damaged caused by the Service User’s guests is the responsibility of the Service User. All make good costs and fines will be charged to the Service User’s account.
- If the Service User leaves behind any articles in the Vehicle, it is the responsibility of the Service User to contact the Vehicle driver to obtain any lost items. Australian Chauffeurs Group accepts no liability for any losses.
- In case of emergencies, you may inform law enforcement or emergency services providers directly and subsequently advise Australian Chauffeurs Group.
Breach of Code of Conduct
Australian Chauffeurs Group reserves the right to terminate / suspend your access to the Australian Chauffeurs Group web based Application / platform in the event of breach of this Code of Conduct. We, at our own discretion, may conduct investigation into breaches of this Code of Conduct howsoever advised, whether by Australian Chauffeurs Group drivers, other users, regulatory authorities or others. If we find breaches of this Code of Conduct, we may terminate your right to use the Services with immediate effect, without providing any explanations to you or any other parties.
Transfer Travels, Hourly Bookings and Event Bookings
The Service User can choose between transfer Travels or hourly bookings Travels or Event booking Travels for their Travel request. Depending on the Service User request additional charges may apply and all information is provided in the Company website. In the event changes are required, the impact of changes / cancellations is provided in this Terms and Conditions.
Changes in Travel Arrangements are subject to the ability and availability of the Driver to accommodate such requested changes, even after conclusion of the contract. All changes have to be pre-approved by the Service User and agreed by the Driver. All additional charges will be charged in accordance with this Terms and Conditions.
- a) Transfer Bookings: In the case of transfer services, the price quoted is valid for a start and destination address. Variations requested in the routes and times will incur additional costs and is covered in “Booking Amendment Policy and Charges” section of this Terms and Conditions.
- b) Hourly Bookings: For hourly bookings, the trip must always end in the same or closest area to starting suburb of the pickup location. An hourly booking always starts at the pickup time confirmed upon booking. In the event that the trip finishes early, the pre-paid amount will still be charged. If the trip ends later than the pre-booked hourly hire period, charges will apply to the closest half hour period. Additional costs related to Amendments and Cancellations are covered in “Booking Amendment Policy and Charges” section of this Terms and Conditions.
- c) Events Booking: Events bookings may be for both legs of travel or single leg only. Different higher rates may apply for special events and will not be displayed in the Company Website. Events booking always starts at the pickup time confirmed upon booking. In the event that variations are made to the route or times related to the event booking additional charges will be apply.
Australian Chauffeurs Group’s administration charge of 25% (includes GST) of the fare is included in the fare accepted by the Traveler. In the event of any cancellation, this administration charge will apply regardless of when the cancellation is activated.
The administration charge covers:
- Bank charges associated with credit card verification, pre-authorization and processing.
- Website maintenance fees and database management fees associated with specific booking and cancellation.
- PPC advertising charges specifically associated with the booking.
- Australian Chauffeurs Group cancellation with third parties of the specific cancelled bookings.
- Additional communication charges due to booking cancellation and reorganization of service fleet.
- Other miscellaneous charges.
- The minimum fare for Hire Cars for transfer services is from $65.00. Minimum fare for Vans and other high capacity vehicles is $100.00.
- The minimum fare for hourly hired cars is from $80.00. Minimum fare for Vans and other high capacity vehicles is $129.00.
- The minimum fare for event booked hired cars is from $100.00. Minimum fare for Vans and other high capacity vehicles is $129.00.
AIRPORT PICKUPS – TOLLS, PARKING FEES:
No additional fees are applicable for Hire Car meet and greet services at the airport.
The final fare provided in its website by Australian Chauffeurs Group for Hire Cars includes tolls and parking fees and meet and greet charges specifically related to pre-booked ’Time Bookings’.
International Airport Pickups:
No additional fees are applicable for Hire Car meet and greet services at the airport.
Driver will meet inside the arrival terminal with the name sign after 25 minutes of landing and will wait for 55 minutes free of cost. After 1 hour 25 minutes of landing time, waiting times of $1/minute and airport parking levy $29 applies which is payable to driver.
PICK-UP DELAYS POLICY AND CHARGES
Pickups at Domestic airport arrival terminals meet and greet services and 45 minutes waiting time after landing time are included in fare. Additional waiting after 45 minutes of landing time will be $1/minutes applies and additional $9/30 minutes of airport parking levy fees applies.
Pickups at International airport arrival terminals driver will meet inside the arrival terminal with the name sign after 25 minutes of landing and will wait for 55 minutes free of cost. After 1 hour 25 minutes of landing time, waiting times of $1/minute and airport parking levy $29 applies which is payable to driver.
Delay with flight schedule – Driver will track your flight so no additional waiting fees apply. Driver will pick at revised schedule.
Change of flight number and advised with advance notice, no additional fees applies. Driver will pick at revised schedule. Change of flight with no advance notice will be considered as no show and full fare will be charged.
Delays more than 15 minutes of scheduled pick up time, delay cost is total elapsed time from scheduled pick up time to actual pick up time in minutes multiplied by $ 1.50 per minute.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall the Company and/or its licensors be liable to anyone for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind including personal injury, loss of data, loss of revenue and profits, use or other economic disadvantages. The Company and/or its licensors shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which may be incurred by the Service User, including by not being limited to loss, damage or injury arising out of, or in any way connected with the Service or its web based Application, including, but not limited, to the use or inability to use the Service or web based Application, any reliance placed by the Service User on the completeness, accuracy or existence of the Service including any advertised benefits, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between the Service User and any third party service provider, advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the website or is referred by the Service or web based Application, even if the Company and/or its licensors have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Australian Chauffeurs Group will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer and/or mobile equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website our web based Application.
- Australian Chauffeurs Group is not responsible for:
- a) Losses not caused by its breach;
- b) The actions or inactions of other Australian Chauffeurs Group users;
- c) Indirect losses which means loss to Service User which is a side effect of the main loss or damage and where Service User and Company could not have reasonably anticipated that type of loss arising at the time of entering into these terms;
- Australian Chauffeurs Group does not guarantee that it’s Website and/or its web based Application, or any content contained on them, will always be available or uninterrupted. Australian Chauffeurs Group reserves the right to withdraw or amend the services it provides on the Website without notice to you. Australian Chauffeurs Group will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website and/or the web based Application is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We are also not responsible for:
- a) Failure to provide Australian Chauffeurs Group facilitated Travels, or our failure to meet any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions, where such failure is due to events beyond our control (for example a network failure and events of Force Majeure). The events of Force Majeure include the following events or similar events that are beyond the reasonable control of Australian Chauffeurs Group. These include, but not limited to:
- Network and carrier failures
- Adverse market conditions
iii.Strikes or industrial action
- Bankruptcy of payment processing companies
- Changes to regulations and law
- Act of god such as storms, floods, tempest, earthquakes etc.
vii.Data server failures
viii.Data / website / Application hacking and interference by malicious acts by others
- Malicious acts by competitors and others disabling or making inefficient the Australian Chauffeurs Group services.
- b) Any losses incurred by the Service User due to delay in payment processing company in settling Service User payments made by the Company. In this event, a delay of up to 2 months could occur.
- Australian Chauffeurs Group is not responsible for the behavior, actions or inactions of Drivers which the Service User may use (which has been facilitated by the Australian Chauffeurs Group Website or web based Application). Any contract for the provision of services is between the Service User and the Driver and not Australian Chauffeurs Group.
- Australian Chauffeurs Group is not responsible for Drivers cancelling any jobs already confirmed and notified to the Service User (which has been provided by the Australian Chauffeurs Group website or its web based Application). At the time Australian Chauffeurs Group will endeavor to provide alternate Driver / Vehicle, Australian Chauffeurs Group is not liable to the Service User under whatever conditions.
- The Company may introduce the Service User to third party transportation providers for the purposes of providing transportation. The Company will not be responsible to assess the suitability, legality or ability of any third party transportation providers and the Service User expressly waives and releases the company from any and all any liability, claims for damages arising from or in any way related to the third party transportation provider.
- The company will not be a party to disputes, negotiations of disputes between the Service User and any third party providers. The company cannot and will not play any role in managing payments between the Service User and the third party providers.
- Responsibility for the decisions by the Service User regarding services offered via the web based Application or Service (with all its implications) rests solely with the Service User.
- The quality of the transportation services scheduled through the use of the Service or web based Application is entirely the responsibility of the third party provider who ultimately provides such transportation services to the Service User.
|Bookings cancelled 72 hours prior to the schedule booking time at the time of booking.||70% of booking amount.|
|Booking cancelled 48 hours prior to the schedule booking time at the time of booking.||60% of booking amount.|
|Booking cancelled 12 hours prior to the schedule booking time at the time of booking.||50% of booking amount.|
|Booking cancelled less than 12 hours prior to the schedule booking time at the time of booking.||No refund. 50% of booking amount will be forfeited to future travel bookings.|
|No show.||No refund applicable.|
Your request for a refund of a Travel fare booked on Australian Chauffeurs Group is governed by the Terms and Conditions and are as determined and notified to you by Australian Chauffeurs Group.
Where a refund is applicable, the turnaround time from the date of your request for refund to the date you are provided with your refund may take up to 3 months. This is beyond the control of Australian Chauffeurs Group.
Subject to Change
Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. Notification of the change is made as a unilateral declaration by publishing the new Terms on the website of the Company. It is the Service User’s responsibility to check the new Terms and Conditions and familiarize themselves with these changes. Continued use of Company’s services is then dependent on the acceptance of the Terms by the Service User.